Under Construction Daily

Monday, June 19, 2006

I needn't have rushed home

So when I called Mr. H at 5 pm as I was getting ready to leave work, he alerted me that Biscuit had missed her afternoon nap and was likely to melt down soon. I hurried home hoping to have a few minutes before she fell asleep. I needn't have rushed.
This was the scene when I arrived home at 6 p.m. The best part of this photo is what you can't see. The Speed Network showing the car race that lulled them both to sleep. Biscuit has inherited a love of cars from her father and car races are one of the few things that hold her attention on TV (although not tonight).

And now, for what I was actually planning to blog about, my before and after project.
Before (a pillow case): After (a dress) on a rather uncooperative model: And, finally, a belated Happy Father's Day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home