Under Construction Daily

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Put a fork in me

I'M DONE (with school that is). I finished my last final Saturday morning and we hopped in the car to attend my sister's college graduation. Photos coming soon but just a note to say how lovely it is on a Sunday evening to not even be considering how many pages I have to read or papers I have to write or presentations I have to practice or ANYTHING. A bit funny when just a baby and a full time job feels like a vacation.

And speaking of vacation, Mr. H is officially on summer break. Teachers put up with a lot of crap but the words: June, July and August might just make it worthwhile.

1 Comments:

  • hope you made it to the graduation in time! Congrats on being finished... What a huge relief!!!!!! Tell Mr. H that if he runs out of projects, our list is piling up. :)

    By Blogger farfromca, at Monday, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home