Under Construction Daily

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Where is spring?

Our patio is ready, I've planted trees, I'm all set to relandscape the front yard in flowers but where is spring?? Apparently this is was the rainiest March since 1849 here in Sacramento! Now it's April 2 and the rain continues.

On the upside, it's nearly 7 p.m. and still light out and baby has taken up napping again (hence the time to blog). What I should be doing is homework, not due until next Saturday but I just realized I have to work almost every night this week so I'd better get on it! Instead I think I'll scrapbook.

Anyway, the real point of this blog, I wanted to show you, loyal readers, my homage to spring and to Easter.

Used a pot I've had sitting around for ages and filled it with moss from the front flower bed. Cute, eh? I was inspired by Thriftcraft to do an Easter scene.

Ok, off to take advantage of the rest of this random nap!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home