Under Construction Daily

Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogger=Tractor Beam

So Sactownkid referred to Blogger as a Tractor Beam and I think she's right. I am up to five readers and have my first family member reader, my dad. And now he started his very own blog to chronicle his impending retirement. I put a link on my favorites page. The half ounce part refers to the approximate weight of backpacking stoves he's been obsessed with making out of Pepsi cans. I'm sure he'll post a photo of the stoves sometime soon.

I've also gotten mildly obsessed with some crafty blogs. I'll post a some sites every few days as I discover them. Here is a current fave. I love the title!

Finally, I reviewed my recent postings and decided that photos make the blog much more fun so I will include a photo in every post (Lord knows I have plenty of baby photos to choose from).

Here is a photo from about 3 months ago of baby in one of my favorite outfits (that she's completely outgrown).
Is that the cutest sweater or what?

1 Comments:

  • Have you been to loobylou, it is linked through whileshenaps. I came across it a while ago and really love her drawings. What is it with all the pregger women being so freakin' crafty?!

    By Blogger sactownkid, at Wednesday, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home