Under Construction Daily

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Overwhelmed

Ok, I'm officially overwhelmed. You know that feeling when you have so much to do you don't quite know where to begin so you get stressed so you go into avoidance mode and waste time which gives you less time and just as much to do leading to more stress and it's just a vicious circle.

That's me at work and home these days (so of course I'm taking the time to blog). I started a new class today, only 5 weeks long but 6 hours per week with a lot of reading and 3 group projects. That's on top of two other classes. Then there is the house. A total disaster.

On Wednesday I went around taking "before" pictures (usually I think of this half way through a project) but now whenever we make improvements I'll have a "before" picture. This one is just plain scary, no sugar coating, just a lot of laundry and mess and no decoration. Hope to have an "after" shot SOON.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, I feel better. Now, as Jon Stewart would say, "your moment of zen:"

Have a great weekend! I'll be avoiding real work by working on my Whiplash! project. Theme is "classy to chic."

2 Comments:

  • Look forward to seeing your new project. Hopefully it will inspire you to overcome the rest of the week!

    By Blogger sactownkid, at Friday, May 05, 2006  

  • what a sleeping beauty! so cute! don't be too overwhelmed... be glad you are getting this all done before the baby starts moving. :)

    By Blogger farfromca, at Friday, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home