Under Construction Daily

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Portland Trailblazers

So this weekend involved no home repair projects whatsoever. We went to Portland. I consider us trailblazers because we took the baby (before her 4 month birthday). First airplane ride, second hotel stay, first trip to a zoo, you get the idea. I won't bore you (my solitary blog reader) with the photos but check this out.
Do you see the similarity? Our baby and a rhino, roly poly creatures with 2 horns on their head.

And speaking of critters, I'm pretty sure we have a rat/mouse in the attic. (a rouse? a mat?) Mr. H got out of the shower and swore he heard something then I heard it too. My fingers are crossed that it was really the birds on the roof. Maybe it was an auditory illusion that the sound was from the attic.

Clearly time for another trip to the hardware store.

1 Comments:

  • Love the rhino/baby pic.

    Hey, while you're at the hardware store, would you mind bringing down some flea bombs? j/k. But the sactownkid is experiencing the spring swarming, or more specifically, poor Addycat is.

    By Blogger sactownkid, at Wednesday, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home